Twitter icon
Facebook icon
Instagram icon
YouTube icon
Click to go to mail form
Click to get search form

Agency Help

Residents of Missouri's Fourth Congressional District can contact us for assistance in dealing with federal agencies. If you are experiencing difficulty with a federal agency, our office may be able to help get you the information you need and resolve your problem. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary; and
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.

Privacy Authorization Form

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. In general, agencies cannot reply to a congressional inquiry without a form signed by the constituent requesting assistance. Therefore, if you are contacting our office on behalf of someone else, we ask that the individual needing assistance please fill out the privacy form above and submit it.

Please complete this secure form in its entirety and submit online; you will be able to sign it electronically. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.